1. General provisions
1. The rules of the Online Store (hereinafter referred to as the Store) (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) apply to the Customer placing an order in this Online Store.
2. The customer is not given the opportunity to place an order for goods if he is not familiar with the Rules of the Store. In all cases, the Customer is considered to be familiar with the Rules and agrees to them, if before ordering the goods, he confirms his acceptance of the Rules by marking the appropriate mark at the time of ordering. The customer agrees that if the consent is marked during the first order, it will be marked automatically during the next purchases. In cases where the Customer does not agree in whole or in part with all or part of the Rules, he must not place the order electronically. Otherwise, it is considered that the Customer has read and unconditionally agreed with all the Rules of the Store.
3. The Store shall be released from any liability in cases where the loss arises due to the fact that the Customer, despite the recommendations provided to him and his obligations, has not read the Rules of the Store, even though he has been given such an opportunity.
4. The Store has the right to amend the Rules only if there is a good reason and it is necessary to provide the effective date of the change, which may not be less than 7 days from the date of publication in the Online Store. Orders submitted by the Customer before the effective date of the changes are executed in accordance with the previously valid Rules.
2. Order submission procedure and conditions
1. After visiting the website of the Store, the customer selects the goods that are suitable for him. An order of goods is formed on the basis of his choice.
2. When selecting goods, the Customer confirms that he has sufficient competence to select goods with suitable properties.
3. After forming an order for goods, the Customer must enter the data necessary for the delivery of the selected goods: his name, surname, address to which the goods will be delivered, telephone and additional information that may be important when delivering the ordered goods or issuing an invoice. The Store confirms that the data provided by the Customer will be used exclusively for the purposes of sale and delivery of goods and invoicing, without prejudice to the requirements of the legislation of the country where the company is registered for the protection of personal data.
4. The Customer must choose one of the possible payment methods in the Store. At the same time, the method of delivery of goods can be selected from the possible variants of delivery methods provided by the Store. The customer also confirms that at the chosen or set time he agrees to be at the address specified in the order or will be his representative who can accept the delivered goods.
5. After the customer confirms the order, it is sent to the Store. The order is considered submitted from the moment it is received by the Store. However, the order is considered executable only from the moment the Store receives confirmation of payment for the order from the institution chosen by the Customer for payment.
6. When the Customer places an order, the Store system automatically sends the Customer an e-mail about the received order. The order will be executed upon receipt of the Customer’s payment. If the order is not paid within 7 working days, the order will be canceled.
7. The order submitted by the customer is stored in the Store database.
8. In all cases, when placing an order, it is considered that the Customer is acquainted with and unconditionally agrees with all the Rules of the Store, as well as with all other conditions specified in the order.
9. The Order is canceled within the shortest possible time, when the Customer contacts the Store with the Customer Service contacts specified in the Store and expresses the wish to cancel the Order.
3. Warranty and pricing of goods
1. The characteristics of each product shall be indicated together with each product in the Store.
2. The Store indicates and the Customer confirms that it is aware that the color, shape or other parameters of the goods specified in the Store may not correspond to the actual size, shape and color of the goods due to the characteristics of the hardware (eg monitor) used by the Customer.
3. The Customer agrees that by placing an order in the Store electronically, he undertakes to pay the price specified in the order for the goods.
5. The store sells goods that meet the conditions specified in the order. In cases when the goods delivered to the Customer do not meet certain order requirements, the Customer must immediately notify the Store by e-mail. by post or other channels specified by it, and the latter undertakes to take all actions to eliminate the existing defects, if such defects are caused by the fault of the Store.
6. Obligations of the store:
6.1. The store undertakes to sell goods that have a defined expiration date.
6.2. The store undertakes to deliver the goods of the appropriate quality and meeting the requirements of the order.
6.3. The Store undertakes to provide the Customer with the quantity of goods specified in the order. The Store shall not be liable in cases where the quantity of the delivered goods is not accurate due to the fact that the Customer has incorrectly specified the data in the order.
6.4. In all cases, the Store shall provide the Customer with a range of goods that meet the criteria set out in the Order.
6.5. In cases when the order includes a certain set of items, the Store undertakes to provide all the items included in the set of items.
6.6. The goods are delivered packaged according to their nature and in order for the goods to be suitable for their intended use.
6.7. The store undertakes to accept defective goods and replace them with quality ones. If the Store does not have similar goods, then the Store will refund the Customer for the defective goods.
6.8. The customer has the right to return the quality goods without any explanation within 14 days of purchase. In this case, the transportation costs are paid by the Customer. Returned goods must be undamaged, unused, suitable for resale, in the original packaging and otherwise in the condition in which they were purchased at the time of purchase.
6.9. The Customer pays the direct costs of returning the goods (shipping costs), additional costs arising from the choice of shipping method when choosing the cheapest, simple method offered by the Store, and return costs if the goods cannot be sent by regular mail due to their specifics.
6.10. Returns do not apply to packaged Goods that have been unpacked after delivery and are unsuitable for return for health or hygiene reasons.
6.11. The return of the Goods does not apply to the Goods manufactured according to the special instructions of the Customer, which are manufactured according to the personal choice or instruction of the Customer or to the Goods that are clearly adapted to the personal needs of the Customer.
6.12. The Store undertakes to return all payments made, including delivery costs, immediately, but not later than within 14 working days from the customer’s notice of withdrawal of the goods, except for the cases specified in 6.9. points. The Store will make a refund in the same manner as paid by the Customer, unless the Customer agrees to another refund method that will not require any additional costs from him.
6.13. The customer, having received the defective goods, has the right to file a claim, as the Store assumes some responsibility for the goods sold.
6.14. The claim must be submitted in writing by sending the e-mail specified below to these rules. by mail. The claim will be processed within 14 days of receiving the returned goods.
6.15. The Customer may request the replacement of the goods with new ones, a reduction in the price or a refund when the goods are refused, but only in the event of defect signs, unless the Store can promptly replace the goods with new ones without defects.
5. Payment procedure and terms
1. The Customer pays for the goods ordered in one of the ways specified in the Store at the time of ordering.
2. If the customer has chosen one of the online payment methods, he undertakes to pay for the ordered goods immediately, otherwise he loses the right to make claims for violation of the delivery terms, as the Customer’s order begins
3. An electronic invoice for the Order shall be formed and sent to the Customer by the e-mail specified during the Customer’s registration when the Store sends the Order. The Customer can also download the electronic invoice by logging in to their account in the Store and reviewing the Order details.
6. Dispatch and delivery of goods
1. When ordering goods, the customer undertakes to indicate the place of delivery of the goods.
2. The customer undertakes to accept the ordered goods. If the Customer provides an incorrect address to which the order is sent, he assumes responsibility and additional shipping costs.
3. The goods are delivered by the Seller or his authorized representative.
4. If the balance of the goods in the Seller’s warehouse is indicated next to the goods, this information is indicative of the goods balances, which may change during the execution of the order and which does not guarantee that the goods will be in the Seller’s warehouse during the execution of the order. If the balance of the goods in the warehouse is not sufficient, then the approximate time of dispatch of the goods shall be provided to the Customer in the description of the goods.
5. In the shop, information on the quantities of goods and terms of receipt shall be provided with each product. If the order consists of several goods, some of which are missing at that moment, the Customer is informed about the deadlines for receipt of the missing goods and relevant delays.
6. Delivery time is indicated in the order and is calculated from the date of the order. If the goods are in stock, the order will be ready within 1 working day (or after acceptance of payment, if prepayment is chosen). If the delivery time is 1-2 or 2-5 business days, we must deliver the goods from the supplier or manufacturer, and if the delivery time is 14-21 business days, it means that the products are manufactured.
7. The Store is not responsible for delays in the delivery of orders due to the fault of the courier service or if the Customer provides an incorrect address.
8. During the delivery of the goods, in the presence of a courier or postal employee, the Customer has the right to check whether the consignment has not been opened or damaged during delivery. If the package has been opened or damaged during transportation, the Customer must write a report and e-mail together with the courier or postal employee. inform the Store by e-mail.
9. The delivery (transportation) fee for goods is calculated according to the weight of the goods and the place of delivery. The fee is automatically calculated at the time of ordering and is visible before the order is finally confirmed.
7. Hosting comments
1. All rules for placing comments in the Product Comments shall be established and observed by the Store. Any posting of a comment in the Store automatically implies acceptance of all established rules for posting comments.
2. In all cases, the store has the right to remove comments that violate both the legislation of the country where the company is registered, the rights of other persons and the rules for posting comments. At the same time, reserves the right to remove any comments posted in the Product Comments at its sole discretion.
3. Each person, by placing his / her comment in the Store, confirms that such comment is not infringing and will not infringe any rights of third parties and assumes responsibility for his actions that would violate the above confirmations.
8. Final provisions
1. All notices to the Store must be provided using the details provided on the contact page or in special forms provided for this purpose.
2. These rules shall be governed by the law of the country in which the undertaking is established.
3. Relationship arising under these rules shall be governed by the law of the country in which the company is established.
4. Any dispute arising out of the application of these rules shall be settled by negotiation. If no agreement is reached, disputes shall be settled in accordance with the law of the country in which the company is established.
9. Office address and customer service contacts
9.1. Office address:
P.Rimšos str. 10-5
Company code: 304131879
VAT payer code: LT100011041919
Head: Yuri Januškevič
9.2. Customer service contacts:
Tel .: +37061272227
El. email: [email protected]